Electronic Cigarette HEALTH ADVANTAGES
The question of e cigarette health has been on the minds of several people recently. As more people have become aware of the harmful effects of smoking on their bodies, there has also been an increase in the sales of these products. With that said, it is understandable that the majority of questions arise about e cigarette health. Below are many of them:
– How does the actual person who is smoking get cancer? A lot of people believe that because the tar and another chemicals within cigarettes are inhaled, the individual will get cancer. This is true, but this is simply not the only factor involved with e cigarette health. There are other things that play a role aswell.
– Just how long does it take for the consequences of tar and chemicals to create in the body? Once you smoke, the tar enters your lungs and stays there for days. It then combines with bacteria and mucus and forms lung cancer over a period of time. So while tar happens to be a reason behind cancer, the longer it stays in the body, the more damage it can do.
– Is there other cigarette health risks involved? Some individuals argue that smoking is a one-time deal. After all, if you stop smoking once and for all, you will not get cancer, right? Unfortunately, your lungs aren’t designed for constant smoking.
– Can you improve your e cigarette health? Of course you can. The key would be to start slow and take small steps. You won’t ever eliminate your lungs as well as your heart entirely, but by keeping them healthy and working properly, it is possible to improve your general health and well-being. This includes improving your asthma and COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) symptoms.
– How will you cure yourself? The simplest way to cure yourself is to stop smoking. There are a variety of different ways it is possible to quit, from cold turkey to hypnotherapy to laser therapy. Unless you like one method, you can test another until you find something that works for you.
– Is it possible to prevent asthma and COPD? Your lungs aren’t the only real ones that have problems with smoking. Additionally you put yourself at an increased risk for developing both diseases. Actually, a study conducted by the American Heart Association shows that as much as nine from every ten cases of chronic bronchitis and emphysema are associated with cigarette smoking. Both these diseases are connected with weak air sacs that cannot support the growth of the cilia, the fingerlike cells that line the lungs’ airways. When cilia become too small, they can cause difficulty breathing and raise the threat of an asthma attack or COPD.
Quitting smoking can not only protect your e cigarette health, but will also improve your general health. Since smoking weakens the immune system, quitting smoking will help you to more effectively protect yourself against colds and flu. It will also make you healthier overall. As an added benefit, if you quit smoking you will also be less inclined to develop heart disease, a standard killer. It is well worth the few hundred dollars it costs to quit smoking for good.
There are plenty of of cigarette health benefits that come from using an electronic cigarette. For instance, the smokeless alternative enables you to continue enjoying your favorite cigarette, without worrying about carbon monoxide smoke. If you live in a particularly populated area, this can mean the difference between living and breathing in second hand smoke. There is no danger involved in using this type of device.
On top of medical benefits, another e cigarette benefit may be the money. Since there is no smoke, there is absolutely no carbon monoxide produced. It is a positive change from traditional cigarettes that use coal, which releases thousands of harmful toxins in to the air. The price of purchasing and using an electronic podsmall.com alternative are less than purchasing and disposing of traditional cigarettes.
In case you are worried about the safety of e cigarette health advantages, you have a very valid reason. Over three thousand studies have been done on the consequences of smoking on humans. Most of these studies have discovered that the short-term risks are really low when compared to the long term risks. However, if you are an avid smoker, it can be time to quit the dreaded cigarettes. In the event that you quit smoking, not only will you enjoy the great things about the cigarettes, but you’ll also save a lot of money by not purchasing them.